Gonna start term 2 and should be enjoy my term 2 with my group member, seriously 2 week never meet I feel that 2 years has gone. I miss you all especially those boy :P **P/S: Not gay! Is friendship miss. After I lost my iPhone, every night I look at my phone box I gonna drop my tears. iPhone my 1st very very high technology phone from my dad at last GONE!
But now saving money to buy new phone. Should I buy back iPhone or change to BlackBerry? :( *SIGH* Don't know which to buy because seriously very scare to use so expensive phone. Few more days my sister going to come back. I MISS YOU SISTER! When you come back I going to say bye to KTM. I might be driving to school.
In holidays time, every night also go out for gathering, sometime go for snooker or cyber, I feel so waste money but can pass my time and happy enough :) I got free ticket from Golden Screen Cinema. This ticket is TRANSFORMER! Everyone have watch already right? Haha, but I haven't so lucky can get free ticket. They sent me letter say is birthday rewards :D but have to go to MidValley only can. So far from Klang.
Guys, see you all tomorrow :) Good luck!
:D
No comments:
Post a Comment